Thursday, March 14, 2013

Crack Dip!!

During football season last year, my best friend hosted a couple of parties.  At one such party she made this amazing dip she found on Pinterest!  She shared the recipe with me and recently (like two days ago) I made.

We have deemed it "Crack Dip" as she couldn't remember the actual name of the stuff.  It's crazy good, crazy bad for you, but crazy AWESOME!

Here's the recipe!

16 oz Container of Sour Cream
1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheese
(Optional:  Cooked Bacon chopped)

I put it all in a bowl and mix it until it's blended.  You, of course, need to keep it refrigerated.  I eat it with Wheat Thins (makes me feel better about it!).  You can use any cracker or chip that sounds good.

~Happy Eating!
Brandie
The Girl Creative


Sew Chatty

No comments:

Post a Comment